Volunteer to help the NHS.
NHS Volunteer Responders is set up by NHS England and NHS Improvement, working with Royal Voluntary Service and the GoodSAM app.
We are recruiting now for a range of NHS Volunteers Responder roles.
To join we need you to:
* Live in England and be over the age of 18.
* Use a smartphone. This is because tasks will be sent directly to your phone through the GoodSAM app. Don’t worry if you are not familiar with this technology, there is plenty of help available.
* Decide which of the NHS Volunteer Responder role/s you would like to do.
* Consider your own health condition when choosing role/s. If you are clinically vulnerable to coronavirus (COVID-19) you may prefer our telephone-based Check In and Chat roles.
* Be able to volunteer and go on duty as much as you possibly can.
See our website to register online to join the team.
© Thanet Support 2013-2022 - All Rights Reserved | Charity Number: 1111800 Registered In England & Wales