Help is available from NHS Volunteer Responders during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Find out if you’re eligible and how to get in touch.
You’re eligible to receive supporting services for support from NHS Volunteer Responders if:
* You have ever been advised to shield by a health professional.
* You are vulnerable for another reason, (for instance, due to disability, pregnancy, aged over 70, you have a long-term condition such as Parkinson's or epilepsy, or are vulnerable due to a mental health condition).
* You have caring responsibilities.
* You are self-isolating because you have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or have symptoms, or you’ve been in contact with someone who has.
* You have been instructed to self-isolate by the Test and Trace service, because you’ve been near someone infected.
* You are self-isolating ahead of planned hospital care.
* You have been instructed to self-isolate following entry into the country.
The programme’s support services are also open to frontline health and care staff.
© Thanet Support 2013-2022 - All Rights Reserved | Charity Number: 1111800 Registered In England & Wales