A 24 hour helpline to support vulnerable people in Kent who need urgent help, supplies or medication.
The Kent Together helpline provides a singe point of contact for anyone in Kent who is in urgent need of help during the Coronavirus outbreak.
It is also the place to report your concerns about the welfare of someone else.
People's needs will be assessed and staff will liaise with community hubs in the districts to prioritise those who need urgent help.
If you are vulnerable and have an urgent need that cannot be met through existing support networks, you can contact the Kent Together helpline via the website or calling the 24 hour help line.
The Kent Together Service provides the following services:
• Food & general supplies to last a few days
• Walking the dog
• Picking up a prescription
• Putting the bins out
• Taking in a parcel
• Phoning, Skyping or Facetiming
• Checking if any planned appointments have been cancelled before they travel
• Making sure I have some simple recipes to hand
• Preparing meals for the freezer
© Thanet Support 2013-2020 - All Rights Reserved | Charity Number: 1111800 Registered In England & Wales